Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Summer Hiatus

I can't believe it's August already, and I haven't worked on the house since April!  Being on a farm it's to be expected.  There's so much to do outside and then there's the three to four hours it takes once or twice a week to cut grass.  Ugh!  I'm not complaining much though.  It's certainly better than shoveling snow and wading out to the chicken coop in snow up to the knees.

At any rate, I'll be back in the fall with updates.  For now I'm off to order siding . . .

Enjoy the rest of your summer!


4 comments:

  1. Glad you checked in! I was just wondering if we should call the FBI or if you'd just wandered off on the farm someplace! Hope to see you back and inspired mini wise, soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks Jodi! I did wander up to Canada to visit family and friends for a few weeks. Other than that, it's been working outside and trying to get my "real" house in order. Looking forward to getting back to mini-ing!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!