Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Next Up? ~ Books!

This project has been a lot of fun and I'm nearing the finish line and ready to move on.  I'm going to take a bit of a break and clean up my tools and supplies, because you know it's a mess!

Left on my list:  Hanging a chandelier and placing a table lamp; Books, books and more books (I'm making them); Hanging the herb drying thing and making the herbs to hang on it; Adding the bubbles to the cauldron; finishing the roof and exterior walls; drapes?; and a picture for over the mantle.

It's the little things that take the longest!  Anyway, here is where I'm at . . .









1 comment:

  1. It is looking so fun, Teresa! It'll be fun to collect little bits for it as you find them and display it every year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!