Thursday, March 7, 2019

Ivy Leaves and Pillows

I haven't worked on the manor since the middle-end of February, rather spending my time getting my big house in order.  Spring fever has hit, although the temperatures still leave a lot to be desired.  I'm trying to organize, paint and spring clean before warm weather hits so I can spend my time outside.  I plan on spending a lot of it outside this year soaking up some much needed Vitamin D from the sun.  I also have a few projects planned that I'm looking forward to.

The manor is never far off my mind and I did spend some time shopping for the perfect chandelier for the conservatory.  Yes, I decided it needed to have a chandelier and I found just the one from JGetzan MiniaturesIt's the Rosette Chandelier in gold. Their stuff is so gorgeous it's really hard to decide, but in the end I opted for this ivy leaved chandelier.  I think it will tie in beautifully with the feel I want for the room, which is made cozy with lots of plants.




I also ordered more pillows from Mondina Dollhouse on Etsy.  I can't get enough of her exquisite designs.

For the Parlor
For the Breakfast Room
For the Little Girl's Room
I have tomorrow set aside for working on the manor so I hope I'll have more for you soon.  Have a beautiful Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Teresa Marie,
    The pillows are lovely. I really like the fabric. The chandelier is going to be perfect for the conservatory. I am a huge fan of the Getzans. All the chandeliers in the manor come from them.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Giac! Yes, I found out about the Getzans through your blog. Thank you for sharing their information!

      Hugs,
      Teresa

      Delete
  2. You have Excellent taste in chandeliers and in throw cushions Teressa! I love the delicacy of the light fixture and the daintiness of the beautifully edged pillows and know that you will showcase them both to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! Have miniature artisans that create such lovely pieces makes it easy to dress the manor house. Choosing however, is a whole other story!

      Hugs,
      Teresa

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!