Saturday, January 2, 2021

Around the Manor

There's still quite a bit left to do on the outside of the manor, like landscaping and painting the exterior of the basements, but I have been working a bit here and there on the interior decorations.  Most notably, I've hung drapes in the Grand Dining Room and the master water closet.  The scullery is almost done as well.  

We'll start in the Grand Dining Room with the new drapes.  They were custom made by Tanya Shevtsova and they are absolutely stunning!  Her work is impeccable.


Next are the drapes in the master water closet also made by Tanya.  I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but she designed the perfect window coverings for this room!


And aside from hanging laundry from the ceiling and a few other additions, the scullery is finished.


And now it's time for tea . . .



Stay healthy and safe everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Sumptuous drapes Teresa!
    The make the dining room look so RICH and Cozy, and the style for the bathroom with the lace jabot,is feminine and Pretty!
    Wishing you and your entire mini household, a Marvelous 2021!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the front, I've been toying with a basement for mine as well, just one level but I'm not sure how it will look from the front. I definitely want the kitchen and servants in the basement. I just found your blog and love it.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh Yvette, sorry for the delay in responding to your comment. I just figured out that I need to approve comments before they're published. I post a picture of the front of the house so you can see what the basements look like. I was just going to paint them, but have since decided to use faux stone. Stay tuned to see how it turns out!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!