Saturday, August 26, 2023

Best in Miniatures ~ The Show

Well I'm up here in Canada having attended my first High School Reunion event last night.  There were only four people from my class, but hopefully more will be there tonight at the dinner and dance.  Honestly, I'm a jumble of emotions as different memories come to light.  Some good, some not so good.  Things you thought you'd moved on from come tumbling back, but I shall persevere and work through them as one must.  That's life!

Moving on . . . did you know that there's a miniature show called "Best in Miniature" where people compete making miniatures for a $15,000 prize?  I just found this out!  It's a Canadian show and you can catch some previews on YouTube and here's how to connect to watch the shows live.


I Googled miniature shops in Edmonton, but it seems there aren't any.  Bummer!  Oh well, probably a good thing anyway!

Hope this finds you well and I'm looking forward to getting back next week and continuing work on Pennethorne Manor!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!