Friday, December 28, 2018

Every Builder Knows . . .

Every dollhouse builder knows that in between the construction and decorating decisions, it's nice to buy something for the house that provides inspiration, motivation and well let's face it . . . everyone loves to shop!

I'm still dreaming and scheming on how the kitchen is going to come together.  Working on and completing the kitchen is a ways down the road, but I couldn't resist this when I saw it on Mollysue Miniatures website . . .


Photo Credit Mollysue Miniatures


Here it is as she dressed it on her website . . .


Photo Credit Mollysue Miniatures

And every kitchen needs cutting boards!



Satisfied with my purchases, I'm off to work on more trim in the manor . . . hi ho, hi ho . . .

4 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! Dreaming is almost the best part, next to shopping! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE MollySue's work any day of the week and this shelf of hers is a real Beauty!
    I can't wait to see how you will dress yours Teresa; the cutting boards and all of that available shelf space will give you LOTS of room for play and display! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is very talented! I'm likely going to dress it very similar to hers as it's so pretty. Except I see baskets of onions and potatoes! LOL!

      Hugs,
      Teresa

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!