Monday, December 31, 2018

Shingling the Turret

My husband, the puzzle enthusiast, is awesome at putting things together.  Since he did such an awesome job on my last house, I asked him if he'd pretty please do the shingles on the manor.  Being the awesome guy he is, he agreed to do it.

After I stained and painted each shingle (a good time to do some meditation) and an almost full day of work on hubby's part, this is what he has done so far.  I love that rosette!

the left side
see the rosette?
the back
He'll be working on the turret today and will likely get it finished.  Then it's on to the main roof!  I hope his bill isn't going to break the Pennethorne bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!