Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Little Girl's Room

OMG!  I can hardly stand it!  The pink cotton candy sugariness of it all!  This is what a miniaturist lives for . . . that heart pumping, mind blowing moment when it all comes together and sends shivers all over the body.  Yep . . . I'm in utopia!

I talked about the gorgeous bed in a previous post.  It was custom made by Ruthellen's Dollhouse Miniatures.  And look at these curtains!  I'm not kidding when I tell you I went weak in the knees and had shivers all over my body when I opened the boxes.  These curtains are so lovely, the pictures hardly do them justice.  They were a custom order from Tanya Shevtsova on Etsy.


And here they are in the room.  Please forgive my ineptness at taking great photos.  I'm still trying to figure out my camera.






My heartfelt thanks to the lovely ladies whose art now adorns my humble manor.  And thanks also goes to my husband, whose idea it was to add a little girl's room.  I'm in awe of how well you know me!

There's one more piece I'll be adding to this room . . . but I'll save it for a surprise!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Teresa Marie,
    What a perfectly charming room. I love the bedding and the curtains...it is so feminine and beautiful.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Giac! I really love how this room has come together - I must have channeled my inner child! LOL!

      Hugs,
      Teresa

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, yes! Those curtains are devine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan! I share your thoughts!

      Hugs,
      Teresa

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!