Monday, September 28, 2020

A New Cabinet for the Wine Cellar

 Since I haven't been able to find out who built this cabinet . . .

I decided to build my own.  It's not exactly alike, but it's close enough.  I started with a purchased base cabinet and then built the wine storage from 1/8" and 3/32 basswood.






My husband thinks I need to replace the brick floor with a gray slate floor.  I haven't been able to find a pattern I like, but when I do I'll slip it in and see how it looks.  Sometimes you just have to please the man paying the bills!

I'll be adding more wine bottles, cheese and the like over time.  This has been a fun room to work on.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Goshness Teresa!! I LOVE the cabinet you made!! This Wine cellar is GoRgEoUs!!! The wallpaper bricks looks like they were professionally laid by a mason!! Bravo 👏 ❤️😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!