I can't believe I just spent about three hours re-wallpapering the study in anticipation of Lucy's arrival. This involved creating templates, which was a real nightmare because I had to go around those arched windows . . . two of them and the fireplace! Eeegads! Anyway, I got it done and then I had to wrestle with peel-and-stick wallpaper. This created it's own challenges. Let me just say I won't be ordering peel-and-stick dollhouse wallpaper any time soon!
At any rate, the room is done except for making the bed and adding accessories. For now, I need to rest my back, legs and feet. Being up on a ladder for the better part of three hours has taken its toll . . .
![]() |
| The study before . . . |
![]() |
| The study during . . . |
![]() |
| The former study . . . now Lucy's bedroom. |
Next on the list:
- Accessorizing the kitchen and Lucy's room.
- Trimming out the back of the manor.
- Grouting the bricks I just installed.
- More landscaping.
I'm hoping to get all this done before my new dollhouse arrives in two to three weeks . . . maybe, hopefully!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!