Our Bambu Lab 3D printer arrived and it hasn't stopped printing since we got it on Monday. After a few tries, Brian got the sizing right for the fountain going into my parterre garden. He even added a little pigeon on top! I was also able to print another bust for the Statue Room and new posts and rails for the cupola on the manor extension.
All that's need now is some paint (with my new air brush painter) and they're ready for their debut. Oh, and I have to figure out how to add water to the fountain . . . another learning curve, yay!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, and my new project Bellamere House, please consider following. Thank you!