While our friends from the States were visiting, they put me on to ChatGPT. Needless to say, I have become addicted.
I started with the landscaping for the Manor . . .
And then I played around with ideas for my new dollhouse. I'm designing a Victorian Gothic Mansion with a twist . . . it will be in pastel colors. I'm thinking the exterior will be either lilac or blue . . . what do you think?
Brian will also be building a basement which will be a darker part of this creation to suite BellaDonna's apothecary. I'm still trying to figure out who the inhabitant of this pastel perfection will be. I'm leaning towards the 1950s for the interior and will likely commission a 1950s doll . . . you know I need a doll to design for!
I like the blue dress with crinoline underneath and maybe a collar and a corsage on her bodice?
Maybe with this hairstyle and earrings . . .
Something like this . . .
I'm really looking forward to this new project!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!