Saturday, September 26, 2026

Now the Hard Part

The roof and dormers tested my brain, but I got there in the end and I think it looks pretty darn good. Yes, the walls are a bit wonky, but nothing some wallpaper and trim can't handle. I'm going to take the entire house outside and give it a coat of primer. I have a spray gun, so I'm going to give it a whirl. I haven't used it before, so this should be interesting.

Now the hard part . . . selecting interior and exterior finishes and decorating. I'm up for the challenge!

I've found some gothic wallpapers on Etsy that I can download and print, so that's the direction I think I'm going to take. I'll be able to print what I need and if I goof up I can always print more. As for furniture, most of it will be 3D printed. Dear hubby bought me a spray gun, so that will be a learning curve, but I'm hoping will produce some pretty awesome furniture for the house.

But first, I'm going to sit awhile and admire my hard work up to this point. And cleanup . . . definitely clean up!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, and my new project Bellamere House, please consider following. Thank you!