Sunday, September 27, 2026

A Very White Cottage

My least favorite thing is done. That is priming the entire house, inside and out, and the basement too.

With that out of the way I am now moving on to wiring. I'm still not sure how I'm going to accomplish this, but as with all things, once I start it shows the way.

I'm still figuring out paint colors, but I think I've settled on sandstone for the exterior (dear hubby is printing me a stone stencil) and dark brown for the trim. I've been so wishy washy on this, but I think this is the final plan after looking at my inspiration house again. And I think this is the direction the house wants to go in . . . at least I think I'm hearing correctly . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, and my new project Bellamere House, please consider following. Thank you!