Thursday, October 1, 2026

Stand Still

I'm on a bit of a standstill until supplies arrive in the next few weeks. Even though it's Amazon, things  don't always get delivered the next day. And I've ordered items from the States, Sweden and the UK. Let's just say it's an international hodgepodge of a house! LOL!

So I can't install lights until my anaglypta wallpaper arrives near the end of October (popcorn ceilings are a must in a 50s house). I can't wallpaper until the ceilings are done either. And I'm waiting on wallpaper from the States that will arrive in about a month. So you can see my dilemma  . . . (insert heavy sigh here).

One thing I guess I can do is work on the exterior. I'm creating a false wall on the left side to hide all the electrical wires once they're installed. Dear hubby needs to cut a wall out of plywood and then 3D print a track to attach to the house and the wall that we'll attach magnets too and voila! a false wall. Then I can proceed to paint the window frames, start on the faux stone on the house, and dear hubby can start to print the slate shingles for the roof.

I also noticed someone was haunting the house . . .





 BellaDonna's apothecary is going to be so much fun to create! It's a huge room, so there will be lots going on in here . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, and my new project Bellamere House, please consider following. Thank you!