Thursday, October 8, 2026

BellaDonna's Apothecary

BellaDonna's apothecary is coming along nicely. I'm very happy with the wallpaper and flooring. It turned out just as I imagined it. All that's left is some distressing on the floor, baseboards and a door. I'm not sure, it just came to me, but I might brick up the door from the basement side so that no one knows what lies beyond . . . I think it's a cool idea!

I also finished the attic for the most part. The popsicle sticks I ordered should be delivered today so that I can lay the flooring. The beams I stained the other day should be dry now so I can add those to the roof.

I think I'm going to tackle the kitchen next, but we'll see what the house says! In the meantime, dear hubby has printed the table and chairs for the kitchen/dining room. They turned out awesome!

I spent a whole afternoon making boxes for the attic.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, and my new project Bellamere House, please consider following. Thank you!