Dear hubby is printing a table and chairs for the kitchen as I write this. Originally they were going to be red and white as I'm thinking of a 1950s style. However, I was playing with ChatGPT and didn't really care for the cutesy kitchen and so asked to create it in a Gothic style. Be still my beating heart!
This is more like it! And it will fit in better with my Gothic theme . . .
My kitchen won't look exactly like this, but I definitely like the direction it's going in . . .
While waiting for supplies to arrive, I'm still working on details in the house. I've created a wall between the bathroom and closet, and have pretty much settled on the direction I want to go in. It's finally all coming together!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, and my new project Bellamere House, please consider following. Thank you!