Saturday, April 25, 2020

Inspiration!

Inspiration - aka I'm going mad!  Before I've even finished the manor, I'm already planning a renovation.  Look at the roof on the right side of this manor!!  Wouldn't a roof like that look lovely on each of the flat roofs on Pennethorne Manor?  I need to pull out my poster board!

Now, back to looking at foundation ideas . . .



But wait!  What about this for balcony inspiration?!



I found so much inspiration and far too many ideas to not share this website.  Me thinks I'll be working on Pennethorne Manor for years to come . . .


1 comment:

  1. GET READY because Inspiration always means MORE WORK however I do believe that you've chosen a couple of Excellent references to continue moving towards! WELCOME BACK to Pennethorne Manor Teresa! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!