Monday, August 17, 2020

Storage for the Wine Cellar

I've been looking at options for storing wine and such in the wine cellar and came across these two pieces.  Trouble is, I can't find the source for either of them.  Do you have any ideas?



I also like this, but I'm afraid it's real scale.  I'm thinking of building one to 1/12th scale . . .  I'm not sure how deep to make it so I may have to buy some wine bottles for sizing.  That, or I may drink myself into a stupor and forget the whole thing!  LOL!  (Note: I'm not a drinker . . . ;-})

 Anyway, if you can help I'd appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. I have a variety of 1:12 wine bottles and I measured them. 30 - 35mm tall, and 9 - 10mm diameter, I hope this helps. Building a wine rack should be fairly easy because it's all straight pieces but it will be a lot of measuring and cutting, and accurate glueing. Unfortunately, I don't know who made the beautiful examples you showed us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!