Sunday, August 2, 2020

Outdoor Furniture

Work is continuing in the basements, but I took a few moments to enjoy the outside of the manor.  I made the balcony furniture from kits from Phoenix Model Developments in the UK.  They went together easily and are painted with enamel paint.  Have you ever painted with enamel paint?  It's very strange.  It comes out of the bottle very watery and within seconds starts to thicken.  It freaked me out at first!  I need to give the furniture one more coat of paint and then make some seat cushions to finish them off.

Long view of the balcony.

Lemonade on the balcony.

I placed the balcony furniture on the steps of the gazebo
so you could see them better.

The roses are from Kraig Councell.


I purchased wicker furniture for the gazebo which is amazing.  It is made by Wicker Miniature on Etsy.  It took a long time to get here from Russia, but it was worth the wait.


Lavender.
I spent a lot of time outside this weekend doing yard work which feels really good to get done.  It's supposed to rain this afternoon and I can see that the clouds are gathering, so I'm off to play at the manor.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!