Tuesday, October 24, 2023

BellaDonna's Apothecary

Finally I have a day that I can work on my new project without interruption (finger's crossed!).

I've been collecting items for BellaDonna's Apothecary and had to play with them a little before getting started.  The room box I'm building is made from cardboard.  The pieces have been laser cut and looks to be very sturdy once built.  Ara from Bentley House Minis has a video on how to put it together, so it should be pretty straight forward.

As I was taking pictures of BellaDonna, she kinda freaked me out a bit.  It seemed as if her eyes were following the camera!  Like I've said before, this project is out of my comfort zone, but I'm really excited nonetheless!

So,  here we go!






In case you haven't read my previous post on this new project, BellaDonna was a young girl who accidentally poisoned herself whilst creating elixirs in her apothecary.  She died (along with her poor cat who decided it was a good idea to drink some of the potion herself) and now haunts her apothecary mixing, stirring and generally carrying on because she doesn't realize she's dead!

I'm hoping to get this project finished by the end of the week so I can display it in my shop on Halloween!  Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this sounds wonderful, I love a creepy story. I gather this room box is 12th scale? I shall add you to my reading list and follow your journey closely. 😘

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!