Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Introducing . . .

OH I'm just aghost with excitement!  Today I'm starting on a new project for a much needed break from the manor.  I love the manor and working on it is a labor of love, but sometimes one just needs a new adventure!

As mentioned in previous posts, I'm starting a new build with a room box kit from Ara at Bentley House Minis.  Everything is planned out in my head (we'll see how it translates!) and I'm ready to get going!

And so I introduce to you  . . .  BellaDonna!  She is a ghost of her previous self!  BellaDonna was an aspiring alchemist and was quite good at mixing herbs and potions and the like.  In fact, her teacher thought she was one of his brightest students ever!  But she got a little ahead of her training and mixed a concoction that unfortunately was her demise.  She inadvertently poisoned herself!  Poor thing!  And so now she haunts her little room mixing and pouring and stirring, because you see, she doesn't realize she's dead!

BellaDonna was made by the talented Katie at GhostsAndSuch Like.



And so it begins . . .

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! BellaDonna is beautiful in a creepy sort of way. Can't wait to see the habitation you have planned for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is Jodi! She grows on you though! I'm really excited to get this project underway. Next week I have four whole days to get started!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!