Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Caution: Work in Progress

I spent a good part of the day working on BellaDonna's Apothecary despite the fact that I'm not feeling all that well.  I really wanted to have this project mostly finished for Halloween, but I'm not sure I'm going to make it.  It was quite an ambitious deadline anyway, so I won't be too disappointed if I don't get it done.  It will be all ready for next year though!

As I was working on the room box, I felt that BellaDonna wanted to be part of the process, so she popped in and out.  She keeps looking at me with a discerning eye, so I hope I'm getting it right!

Today I'll be working on wallpaper, flooring and getting the rest of the room box together.  I still don't know how I'm going to finish the exterior, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.  For now, I have to figure out how to finish the ceiling on the interior . . . when I get to that part.

First, breakfast . . .






1 comment:

  1. Did you make BellaDonna? She reminds me of something Tim Burton would dream up. Can hardly wait to read all about this gal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!