Monday, September 18, 2023

My New Project

I've been wanting to do this project for several years now and had started it about 12 years ago . . . and then we moved and downsized and I sold most of my houses.  Some I regret, like this one.  But no matter.  I found it on FB Marketplace and Brian drove me three and a half hours (one way) to pick it up.  I had also found one on ebay, but Brian wanted to take the day for a road trip anyway, so off we went!

Can you guess what house this is?  I'm pretty tickled that it's built already, and built well, although I'll miss that part of a new project.  There's still lots to do and I can't wait to get started, but not before I finish the addition to Pennethorne Manor.

So, have you guessed what house this is?  And can you guess what I'm going to do with it?  I'm not going to tell you but rather keep it a mystery.  You'll be able to tell as time goes on, or not, but either way the mystery will be solved!





1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!