Sunday, May 24, 2020

It's a Disaster!

Panic has set in!  What have I done?!!  You don't realize how well you put things together until you have to take them apart!  As I started to take down the wall boards in the bathroom, I realized I had to use foam board to thicken the walls because of the windows I purchased for the additions.  Add that to the crown molding which is also glued to the ceiling, and you have what boils down to a big headache!  I had also wrapped the wallpaper around the foam board which makes a nice edge on the back side, but not so much when you want to change the wallpaper.  EEGADS!  Calgon, take me away!!

As if that wasn't bad enough, I ran out of ink for my printer so I can't print the new floor for the new bathroom until the ink I ordered arrives.  Heavy sigh . . . I will not be defeated by foam board , crown molding, and lack of ink!

Onward and upward!  I will have to buy some card stock to make templates and then glue the wallpaper to those.  Since I don't want to remove the crown molding, it is going to take quite a bit of finagling to make it look like it was meant to be there in the first place.  I'm going to take another look first to see if I can somehow manage to take the crown molding down without ruining the ceiling paper.  Wish me luck!






2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!