Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Servant's Bells

I was viewing dollhouses on YouTube and came across a video where they had put servant's bells in the kitchen.  Needless to say, my bells went off!  I did some digging and came across these ones. They are called the "Downtown Abbey Servants Bell Board".  Aren't they gorgeous?!  They are pricey, but when you see the materials they use, it's no wonder.  Still . . . a girl can dream!

For more information visit Shaker Works West.












I'm still working on the siding of the manor, but I'm almost done.  Whew!  It's been quite a job and my shoulders and neck are complaining.  I'll post some pictures in a day or two.  For now, it's a beautiful spring morning and I'm heading outside to do some landscaping . . .

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful bells! And hooray for almost being finished with the siding! That should be celebrated, for sure! A hot bath and a massage from the hubs? :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray for sure Jodi! It's been a long haul. I'm going to see my massage therapist once I'm done and we're over the "stay at home" order. She gives the best massages! LOL! BTW my gazebo came yesterday! I'm putting it together today!

      Delete
    2. Oh awesome!!! Can't wait to see!!!

      Delete
  2. Back in the 'olden days' when I first started work in an office I had a glass box on the wall above my desk with the same system - it would ring and a red disc dropped down so I could see which 'boss' wanted me or one of the girls who worked for me - I was the 'boss' of three juniors...... I was nearly eighteen and they were older!!! Being in charge of that board was my confirmation of seniority - just like Mr Hudson. 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome that you had it "going on" at such a young age. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!