Sunday, July 12, 2020

It's Furniture Time!

Great, now I'm going to be singing "Hammertime" all night!  Ughhh . . .

Anyway, this kit came in the mail yesterday, so I took some time out from the manor to build it.  It is the Chippendale 3 Drawer Chest (Kit#40011) from The House of Miniatures.  It went together so easily and in a matter of a few hours it was done from start to varnish.

This is one of three I'll be building.  They are destined for the servant's rooms.  This one went into cook's room . . .







4 comments:

  1. Cook is very important in a household and she definitely deserves a jolly nice dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! These kits are so much fun that they can become addicting! Trust me, I have two whole drawers full of them, lol! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jodi! Yes, they sure are! There's such a feeling of satisfaction when a piece is finished. Oh my! Would love to visit your stash!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!