Wednesday, August 1, 2018

2-Story Addition

I was often frustrated in my previous Beacon Hill with how small the bathroom and kitchen were.  So on this new house I'm going to add an extension.  The bathroom will be extended out another 12.5 inches!  Be still my heart!  So what will I do with all that space?  I'm going to separate the toilet from the bath!  I'm really excited about this . . . can you tell?



The dining room (aka the kitchen) will also receive another 12.5 inches!  I'm going to create a lavish dining room in this part of the extension.  Where will the kitchen go you ask?  I'm going to add another level which will be the basement.  It will house the kitchen, a butler's pantry and wine cellar.

I have BIG plans . . . I just hope that what's in my head translates to reality . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!