Friday, August 24, 2018

Friday Finds

The chores are done, the front pasture is mowed and the kitchen is tidy.  So I think I'll spend the rest of the day playing with my dollhouse.  I've earned it . . . right?  I knew you'd agree with me!

I wanted to share a few special miniature shops I found this week.  I'm blown away by all the talent that is out there!  This is what being a miniaturist is all about . . . finding that one (or many!) special item that will make the room.  I hope you find them as beautiful and inspirational as I have.

Mollysue Miniatures - Sue makes everything with a 3D printer.  How cool is that?  Her eye for design and putting things together is awe inspiring.  Below is a picture of a cabinet she made (too bad it's sold - to me!  Brian bought it for me as an anniversary gift).  She has so many other beautiful things you'll want to visit her website (link above) and her blog for inspiration.



A Lavender Dilly -  This cute little Etsy shop supplies all those must have items for any well appointed kitchen or dining room.  Carrie makes decorative home wares in miniature, both her own original designs and reproductions of vintage and modern classics for ceramic pieces.  I purchased these gorgeous botanical rose cannisters from her (they're currently en route).


Photo credit ~ A Lavender Dilly on Etsy

Twelve Times More Teeny - This Etsy shop is simply delightful!  I am enamoured with her Old Country Roses line of china, but am holding off on purchasing anything until I get the dining room complete in the manor.  I'm sure you'll find something you love in her shop!



Be sure to take a few minutes (or hours!) to visit these incredibly talented women's shops and websites.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful things which I am sure make you even more excited to have the rooms ready to play!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure Jodi! I'm trying to enjoy the building process, but I am ready to play!

      Hugs,
      Teresa

      Delete
  2. Hello Teresa Marie,
    Thank you for the great info. The cabinet was a wonderful present.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Giac! I love sharing the wonderful things I find. Yes, my husband is very generous!

      Hugs,
      Teresa

      Delete
  3. These are all lovely! The cabinet is wonderful, lucky you :-)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!