Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Wallpaper and Doors

Yesterday I ordered the wallpaper for the entire house.  It was not an easy task and I spent many hours pouring over miniature wallpaper on ebay.  My brain hurt.

Today I ordered doors for the entire house.  Two scrolled French doors for the balcony and the doors that will lead to the conservatory.  I also ordered French doors for the dining room.  Add six 6 panel doors for the remainder of the house and I think I've got it covered.

The last door to be chosen is for the front of the house.  After careful consideration (of about 4 hours) I decided on this door.  It's not too fancy and it's not too simple.  It's j-u-s-t right!


These were some of my other choices . . .




So now the wait begins for things to arrive.  I'm looking forward to building (and bashing) my new Beacon Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!