Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Conservatory

No respectable upper class Victorian would be without a conservatory.  I dream of having one in real life, but I'm afraid I'll have to settle for one on my dollhouse.

I'm toying between a room box style conservatory and a glass conservatory.  This addition won't be until much later in the build, but a girl can dream . . .

From Miniature's Emporium

From Lilliput's Dollhouse Shop

The price for each is about the same, so that won't be an issue.  I like that the room box style opens towards the front of the property.  The glass conservatory faces to the side.

This seems like such a silly thing because it will be month's before I will be at a place where I can even add a conservatory . . . but it will keep me up at night until I decide . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!