Friday, August 3, 2018

Patience is not one of my Virtues

So I ordered my dollhouse three days ago.  Where is it?  Don't they know I'm anxious to get going?

Well, I guess I'll move the table in that I'm going to be building on . . . and a chair.  I was going to put it all away in an upstairs bedroom, but more than likely I won't spend too much time up there, so I'm going to put it in our large mudroom off the kitchen.  That way I'll have to look at it every day.  Tough . . . I know.

I've pretty much decided that I'm going to put dark walnut hardwood floors throughout the entire house except for the basement which will be done with tile.  This is causing quite a conundrum.  My thought is to go to Menards and find a vinyl tile I like.  Then I'll cut 1 inch "grout" lines in it.  My hope is that it will turn out something like this . . .


Who knew that building and decorating a dollhouse could be just as stressful as the real deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!