Thursday, August 30, 2018

Chocolate Dollhouse Pieces

My darling husband took some time today to cut out the pieces I need for my bath/dining room extension and breakfast room extension.  Unfortunately, I will have to wait until later tonight or tomorrow before I can put them together as I have appointments this afternoon (it really sucks having to go for a massage!).  I just hope I planned and measured everything right!

The extensions are cut from 1/8 inch hardboard with a jigsaw on fast!  He even cut out the notches starting with a drill and finishing with the jigsaw.  I have to say this was way nicer than trying to cut that board with a utility knife.  Can anyone say ouch?!  

I'm eager to put this together!!

Breakfast room extension.


Bath and dining room extensions.


4 comments:

  1. Hello Teresa Marie,
    You poor thing! I hope the massage is not too painful ;)
    I cannot wait to see the new wings installed.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Giac! Going to install those wings now!

      Hugs,
      Teresa

      Delete
  2. Helpful and talented husbands are the best! Can't wait to see the walls installed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are Jodi! Will be posting pictures of the new additions later today.

      Hugs,
      Teresa

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!