Monday, August 27, 2018

Debating with Myself

After going back and forth all morning, I decided to take apart the right side of the tower front so I could get a picture of the first floor staircase from the front.  It seems like such a silly thing, but I wanted a picture of that staircase for posterities sake.  After all, why put in all that effort for something you're never going to see?  I at least had to have a picture of it.

A word of advice . . . watch where your glue is going!  Even though I sanded it well, the stain didn't penetrate where the glue was.  How'd I get it so messy?!


And here's a picture of it from the side . . . again with the glue!


Tower front is now glued in place permanently!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!