Friday, August 3, 2018

Bright . . . Shiny . . .

I've decided that I'm going to add some bright, shiny chandeliers to Pennethorne Manor II.  The dining room will be blitzed out with a chandelier by the name of Jaqueline . . .


The main floor hall will be decked out with a chandelier by the name of Hawaiian . . .


The parlor will be home to the Bella chandelier . . .


Since upper class Victorians were all about show, I think that having three chandeliers on the main floor ought to satisfy even the most discriminating guest.



4 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and look forward to following your progress on this beautiful house! I read you are going to build a floor for the servant(s) as well, that's awesome, very Downton Abbey :-). Your first house was lovely, I'm sure you will make one as beautiful as that one! I am a doll collector myself, and write a doll story with 1/6 dolls as characters, but I love to follow miniature blogs. One day I actually hope to have a 1/12 dollhouse of my own, but that will be in the far future! Meanwhile I enjoy looking at blogs such as yours :-). Greetings, Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to sharing my journey with you Linda! Thanks for following along!

      Teresa

      Delete
  2. I Love the lights and wallpaper choices you have picked! Welcome back to Minis Teresa! 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear friend! It's good to be back. I'm looking forward to following along on your Beacon Hill build too!

      Love and Hugs,
      Teresa

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!