Wednesday, June 24, 2020

A Clawfoot Table

Remember the surprise I spoke about yesterday?  Well here it is!  I found this table on Craig's List and it happened to be the perfect size to anchor the manor.





Now you can get an idea of how everything is going to fit together.  The table, the basement, a sub-basement on top of the basement, and then the manor itself.  I've got about 8 or 9 inches to play with for the sub-basement so it should all sit just below the ceiling!  LOL!


The basement interior is facing outwards.  When I'm finished and we put it all together, all the interiors will face the back.


I love the detailing on the table and will likely give it a coat of paint when all is said and done.  I'm quite pleased and it just goes to show, be patient and the right thing will come!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome table! Perfect for the manor and I bet you could even put heavy duty casters on the feet for ease of access!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jodi! Great minds think alike! I was thinking of doing just that! LOL!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!