Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Window Boxes

Both rooms are now completely finished . . . except of course for all the little additions that make a house a manor.  LOL!



 
 



I had just enough time this afternoon to install the lovely window boxes made by Judy of Judy's Design Store on Etsy.  The are amazing!  I can't say enough good things about them and how accommodating Judy was in organizing my custom order.

They were supposed to be delivered on Monday (according to tracking), but they ended up at a neighbor's house (who I don't know) even though my name and address were clearly visible on the box.  To top it off, she opened the box!  Isn't that illegal?  Anyway, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and I'm just happy she dropped them off to me yesterday so no harm done.




Oops!  This one looks a little crooked . . .


I stained what I hope is the last of the shingles for the gazebo, so I'm really hoping Brian will get it done tonight.  If not, I might just jump in and get it done.  I'm growing impatient . . . hopefully you'll see pictures tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. The window boxes are so full and colorful! Love them! And good luck with the last of the shingling! It will be such a great feeling to have that finally finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jodi! Unfortunately Brian didn't get the shingling done last night as he was working around the farm till after dark. No matter, I took matters into my own hands and finished it this morning. Pictures later today!

      Delete
  2. What a great feeling to see you renovations completed and the LUSH AND LOVELY window boxes installed!
    They are indeed Beautiful Teresa and I must also comment on the looks of the new bathroom!
    It is soooooo Pretty and the wallpaper is AMAZING! The perfect choice for a Manor house of such distinction!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! It does feel good to have the rooms done. I'm so glad that I switched them! I love that wallpaper so much I wish it came in real life size. If it does . . . I'm in trouble! LOL!

      Delete
  3. I realize I am VERY late to the party, but I have a suggestion for your little girl's room that will hide the curtain issue: switch the bed & the armoire. The bed will still fit along the wall next to the door (it's no wider than the armoire, & maybe narrower! You could leave the little table where it is & add a chair. Maybe a rocking chair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion! Since this post was published, the room has changed significantly. Enjoy some more recent posts https://beaconhilldollhouse.blogspot.com/search?q=rosemary

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or message. I love hearing your thoughts! To keep up to date with the goings on at Pennethorne Manor, please consider following. Thank you!